Whenever you think to buy property in any city, first thing comes in your mind is the deal reliability. Because you are going to put all the hard earned money of your life in it. So before buying property you should have to consider all the things related to it. Everyone’s main concern is to ensure that they only get the best property deal otherwise it goes wrong investment.
Planning & research
- Before buying property the most considerable factor is the purpose of buying whether for residential, commercial, long term investment or short term investment.
- The first thing to take in consideration is to do your research. As without the complete research you can’t understand the present scenario of real estate in your area and you won’t get the best deal. So do your thorough research. You can also take help of any real estate agency in your city which will serve your purpose better.
Expenditure including hidden charges
- After doing research sort out the property list as per your budget. Check out how much amount of home loan you can get. So you have very clear picture in your mind that which options available to you.
- Include all other expenditure like real estate agent’s (broker’s) commission, lawyer’s fees, registration & notary charges in your budget so later on there isn’t pop up any hidden charges.
- Know about the resale value of property.
- Check the seller has all the legal documents related to property. If you can’t check it yourself, do it from a lawyer. This will prevents you to put in any trouble later.
- The most important is the title clear of the property. Make sure about it as with unclear property title you can’t get home loan from any financial institute.
- Ask for all the required documents which show property is free from any liability. And make sure all layout plans of building are approved & registered by government.
- Make sure any outstanding liabilities (if any like mortgage exists) are cleared by seller.
- Make sure all the facilities like electricity, water along with parking, location, connection with all roads are perfect.
- Don’t show builder that you are very much interested in his property to buy otherwise he will not negotiate much in price. Do the negotiation as much as possible as it’s done definitely.
House inspection report
- After checking all the criteria, don’t hurry to make payment before getting report from property inspector as he gives thorough report. Besides his report, try yourself to find if there are any other problems with property.
Finally, you can surly take help of any expert real estate agent. But in many aspects you have to research your own. With help of above tips you can definitely look forward to buy property with confidence and take a right and perfect decision.
Happy buying ….. All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Important Legal Document : Sale Deed ~ Featured News And Articles, Property Tips 20 Jul , at 12:25 PM
- Registration Of Property / Land ~ Featured News And Articles, Property Tips 9 Jul , at 12:24 PM
- Encumbrance Certificate - most important legal document for buying property ~ Featured News And Articles, Property Tips 26 May , at 1:22 PM
- 10 Things you must check before buying property in India ~ Featured News And Articles, Property Tips 30 Mar , at 11:20 AM
- Important Questions to ask builders before buying property in India ~ Property Tips 12 Apr , at 6:53 AM